Balsamic Vinegar Unique traditional craftsmanship
Balsamic vinegar, the main raw material selection of high quality glutinous rice and yellow wine, etc., it is "rice vinegar", "bad vinegar," said. It uses a unique traditional process, complex processes, detailed operation, demanding. Its good quality, for a long time to enjoy reputation.
Production methods Vinegar production process, has been used for more than 100 years of traditional technology, that is, in the large cylinder using "solid layered fermentation." 70 years with cement pond instead of large cylinder fermentation, through three years of trial success, and summed up a new process, both to maintain the traditional process, to maintain the flavor characteristics, but also increased production 30%, and can implement mechanized operation, Reduced labor intensity.
Balsamic vinegar production process, can be divided into three major processes:
1. Alcohol fermentation:
Glutinous rice → impregnation → cooking → pouring → mixing → saccharification → alcohol → finished product (fermented grains)
(1) glutinous rice: the choice of high quality glutinous rice, starch content of about 72%, no mildew.
(2) impregnation: the starch tissue water swelling, the volume increased by about 40%, easy to fully gelatinization. The ratio of rice to impregnated water is 1: 2.
(3) Cooking: starch gelatinization, easy to use micro-organisms.
(4) pouring: by heating, starch swelling viscosity increases. Quickly rinse with cold water, the purpose is to cool, followed by the rice meal cold contraction, reduce viscosity, in order to facilitate ventilation, suitable for microbial reproduction.
(5) mixing: the use of alcohol contained in the role of Rhizopus and yeast, the starch saccharification, and then fermented into alcohol. The general amount of raw materials for the 0.2% to 0.3%.
Examples of 100 kg of glutinous rice plus 200 kg of water soaked, 24 hours later, with bamboo Luo picked up, drain the remaining water. Steamed with cold water after the shower to 28 ℃, into the tank and add 300 grams of wine, mix well, at 26 ℃ saccharification 72 hours, add water 150 kg, 28 ℃ for 7 days, that is, mature fermented grains The
Its production rate is that every 100 kilograms of glutinous rice can produce about 300 kilograms of fermented grains, wine fermented alcohol 13 degrees, acidity of 0.8 or so.